Registration is now open.
Paper submission is open for accepted abstracts in the Easychar system, HERE.
- Papers in English, Spanish or French
- Max. length: 10-20 pages
- Compatible formats: Microsoft Word (.doc, docx).
- 12-point max. font, double spaced, 2.5-cm margin all around. References may be single spaced.
- Be sure to number the pages.
- Key words and References.
- JEL Codes
For more details check the the text of the call available here (pdf file attached).
NEW EARLY-BIRD REGISTRATION DEADLINE 14 APRIL 2019!
Please fill in this form in order to complete your registration.
|Individual Registration (Scientist, Professor)||Early Registration Before 14 April 2019||Pay online via MobilPay||15 April – 26 May 2019|
|Associate Member of the CIRIEC scientific network (A country)||250 €||Pay Now||350 €|
|Non Member (A country)||350 €||Pay Now||450 €|
|Associate Member of the CIRIEC scientific network (B country)||200 €||Pay Now||275 €|
|Non Member (B country)||275 €||Pay Now||350 €|
|Associate Member of the CIRIEC scientific network (C country and Romania)||150 €||Pay Now||200 €|
|Non Member (C country and Romania)||200 €||Pay Now||250 €|
|Student||100 €||Pay Now||125 €|
|Accompanying person*||90 €||Pay Now||100 €|
|Registration representing an Enterprise/ Organisation/ Administration or Social Economy (SE) Institution|
|Enterprises (CIRIEC Member and Non-member)|
|CIRIEC Member Enterprise / Organisation / Administration (A country)||400 €||Pay Now||475 €|
|CIRIEC Member Enterprise / Organisation / Administration (B country)||300 €||400 €|
|CIRIEC Member Enterprise / Organisation / Administration (C country and Romania)||250 €||300 €|
|Non Member Enterprise / Organisation / Administration (A country)||500 €||Pay Now||600 €|
|Non Member Enterprise / Organisation / Administration (B country)||400 €||475 €|
|Non Member Enterprise / Organisation / Administration (C country and Romania)||300 €||350 €|
|Soical Economy SE enterprises / institutions|
|Ciriec Member SE Institution (A country)||300 €||Pay Now||375 €|
|Ciriec Member SE Institution (B country)||250 €||325 €|
|Ciriec Member SE Institution (C country and Romania)||175 €||250 €|
|Non Member SE Institution (A country)||400 €||Pay Now||475 €|
|Non Member SE Institution (B country)||300 €||375 €|
|Non Member SE Institution (C country and Romania)||200 €||275 €|
|Accompanying person*||90 €||Pay Now||100 €|
- In order to confirm the category of your country economy please check the Table of Economies by Category World Bank list of economies (June 2017):
Economies are currently divided into four income groupings: low, lower-middle, upper-middle, and high. Income is measured using gross national income (GNI) per capita. The low and lower middle income economies form a single category B. Romanian participants are included in the category “C countries”.
For the Conference:
– The high income economies belong to category “A countries”;
– The upper middle income economies belong to category “B countries”;
– The low and lower middle income economies form a single category “C countries”. Romanian participants are included in the category “C countries”.
- If payment through credit card or bank transfer rises difficulties for you, please let us know ASAP by email at email@example.com.
- Accompanying persons do not attend the congress sessions. They are entitled to: opening ceremony and welcome drinks reception, coffee/tea/refreshment breaks, lunches.
Fees include (does not apply for accompanying persons):
- Congress’ bag
- Access to the conference and poster sessions
- Printed programme
- Coffee/tea/refreshment breaks
- Welcome drinks reception Gala dinner
- Certificate of attendance
- Simultaneous translation for the Plenary Session (EN, ES, FR)
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express,etc.
- Click on the link corresponding to your registration fee – CIRIEC membership status, country ranking
By Bank Transfer:
- Account holder name: Asociatia Laboratorul de Solidaritate
- Address Sos Stefan cel Mare 240, Bloc 59A, apt 156 Post code 020165 City Bucharest Romania
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- VAT No. 32587370
- Bank details: Banca Comerciala Romana (BCR), Bucharest, Romania,
- IBAN number: RO69RNCB0078138658520006
- BIC / SWIFT: RNCBROBU
Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the transaction draft.
Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
- All cancellations requests must be electronically mailed to email@example.com.
- Cancellations received before March 31 will be refunded 50%.
- As of May 1, 2019 no refund will be made
Financial assistance opportunities
Participants from selected countries are eligibile for funding through Mobility Fund for Experts of the Romanian Agency for International Development RoAid. The Mobility Fund is a quick response tool to meet the immediate needs for development, identifying future programs and projects that can be developed as a result of the initial transfer of expertise. The transfer of expertise tothe partner states of Romania is carried out by means of temporary missions. Missions can include attendance at work sessions, conferences, working meetings, professional training activities, as well as providing consulting and exchange experience.
The Mobility Fund can cover the following types of expensesfor participants:
- a) travel expenses related to the mission’s mission -expenses related to international transport;
- b) daily accommodation and indemnity within the limit of the legal level established for indemnification, by Government decision, for the staff of the public authorities and institutions.
The application must be sent to the Agency at the headquarters of Str. Emanoil Porumbaru nr. 22, Bucharest or e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 15 working days before the event/ meeting/ project.
Applicants from the following countries are eligible for support:
− Republic of Moldova;
Priority will be given to activities that have practical objectives, experience sharing, contributions to project-based activities, training activities and study/ report development.
More details and application procedures are available here.